Monday, April 26, 2010

Apartment search


Apartment searching. So by now most people know we aren't returning to the Academy next year. We are moving to Lakeland because Matt recently got a job at a church there. Well he started today and I decided to take the day looking for apartments while he was at work. I looked at four places. I only had my camera on me for the first two (Matt needed it half way through the day), but got distracted and only took 1 picture the whole day and it is is a cruddy shot... and not even of the place we decided on lol

We decided on the fourth and place I looked at. We wanted something bigger, but we really liked this complex and it is in a good area. So we chose quality over more space... Hopefully in a few months from now when we are settled in we will still be happy that we decided to do that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment