Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday! Clean apartment, windy days and yummy snacks!

Today is my Aunt Johnna's birthday! Wrigley wanted to wish her a happy one :)



Today Matt and I decided to do some cleaning. We cleaned half the apartment carpet and did some other cleaning including washing our sheets.



Today was great outside for a good part of the day! At one point the weather channel said that it felt like 82! I LOVE it. We had the windows open because there was a nice breeze coming in. Wrigley likes to stand up on the couch and look out the window when we have the window open. He especially likes it if it is windy.



We are going to a new life group on Monday and we are suppose to bring a snack. I am going to make a fruit dip that I hadn't made before so of course I had to to a trial run first :) so here was my snack today. It is tasty enough in my opinion so it makes the cut!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Yummy snack..and awesome day of cleaning!

Aunt Johnna said...

Aww..cute pic of Wrigley! Love and miss you guys!

Mom said...

Great picture of Wrigley!

Your a great photographer!
Can't wait for my first photo shoot.

Post a Comment